According to an article in US News & World Report, the following are some of the conditions that chiropractic effectively treats, other than back and neck pain
- Migraines and tension headaches– research shows chiropractic adjustments are effective in relieving many types of headache and neck pain
- Stress and anxiety– via adjustments that relax muscles and help normalize input and reactions in the nervous system, and nutritional support, the way the body manages and processes stress can be aided
- Fibromyalgia– chiropractic patients with symptoms of Fibromyalgia experienced reduction in pain, improved sleep, and decreased fatigue
- Improve immune function– studies have shown increases in white blood cell count and T cell increases post adjustment
- Flexibility– chiropractic care increases range of motion and flexibility, which is important to lead a good quality life
If you have health issues and want to talk to a chiropractor in Parker, CO, call 720-334-8802
For a more visual presentation, view this article illustrated on LinkedIn
Chiropractic House Calls
Gentle Chiropractic adjustments can help with many problems. By helping realign the spine and other bones, stress is taken off the nervous system, inflammation is decreased, healing occurs, and pain is relieved. With over 20 years experience, Dr Z has helped thousands of patients with all kinds of injuries and problemsCall 720-334-8802 or Book Online
Acupuncture House Calls
Acupuncture is the ancient healing art that evolved from China, over thousands of years. Having studied in China, Dr Z has the knowledge and experience to help with many health issues that may have seemed hopeless. If you have a health issue, you may want to give acupuncture a try.Call 720-334-8802 for more information or Book online
The answer you've been looking for could be reaching out to you right now? Call 720-334-8802 or book your appointment today!
Why House Calls by Dr Z?
I had an old shoulder injury from lacrosse. Dr. Zabronsky has helped me go from not being able to lift my arm, back to a normal pain free movement.
Connect with Dr Z on Social Media
Dr. Steven ZabronskyChiropractor, Acupuncturist
Doctor of Chiropractic Acupuncturist Over...
According to an article in US News & World Report, the following are some of the conditions that chiropractic effectively...Read More